Latest Artist :

Katy Perry,is the most beautiful of all

Katy Perry (26) is famous for having often image changes. Blond, brunette, redhead, pink head, blue head, she isn’t afraid to try on different styles no matter it makes her look great or miserable. Very often we face her looks inspired by Fifties and Sixties. This time for god photo shoot she’s been given the Twentieth’s make-up and atmosphere. As I’ve said Katy posed as both the Evil Queen and Snow White being shot by the famous David LaChapelle in a New York Hotel room (for the Queen’s image) and a fire escape (for SW’s image accordingly).
selfish queen

As the selfish queen, Perry poses in a seductive black dress, fingerless gloves and black lacy stockings as she holds a juicy red apple.
Snow White

Posing as Snow White, Perry looks not as clean and innocent as the famous character in her peach John Galliano dress as she stands on a fire escape surrounded by blue birds.

She commented on the both her looks:

    I think it’s a bold look for me, especially for the short hair, but I’ve actually had a pixie cut before. I used to have a black pixie cut when I was about 17-18-19 so I felt I was reliving that part of my life again. It’s really cute. I’d probably wear this look again, but I probably wouldn’t do it for long.”

    The Show White fire escape look was really cool. It was very peachy. There were lots of little birds hanging around so I felt like a princess, like Snow White, and I was singing and talking to the birds as they fluttered around me. I would maybe wear something like this again. I liked the glittering fishnets I got to wear with it. I liked the hair – it’s super frizzy.”

To my mind, David LaChapelle is an amazing photographer but he somehow failed with these epics. Or maybe it’s because of Katy? She looks like a school-leaver, too much photo shopped one. Btw, as far as know there were no the Seventieth high-heeled platforms in the Twentieth. Briefly, I’m confused by these over retouched photos. What do you think?


Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. blondelacquer - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger