Latest Artist :

Kim Kardashian Talks Married Life with Marie Claire

Kim Kardashian covers Marie Claire December 2011 and talks about her married life in the interview taken just weeks prior to the shocking divorce announcement. Find out what the diva had to say wit regards to her marriage to soon to be ex husband Kris!

The world was just in love with Hollywood's newest married couple, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries, just two months ago. The news that the most glamoros celebrity wedding of the year turned to dust, as Kim filled for divorce just 72 days into their marriage, shocked everyone.

In an interview with Marie Claire just weeks before her divorce, Kim Kardashian talks married life and says that this is the best time of her life. So what could have gone wrong in such short notice between the newlywed couple?

Although Kim Kardashian has yet to issue an official statement with regards to the reasons behind her divorce, rumors say that the entire wedding was a sham and that the diva earned a cool $ 18 mill from the event, and that Kim is still in love with her ex Reggie Bush. However, Kim's mom says her daughter didn't make a dime off her 'Fairytale wedding'.

In the interview Kim gave to Marie Claire for the magazine's December 2011 issue, which took place just weeks prior the news of her divorce hit the media, the diva leaves no clue to a troubled marriage. Kim tells that magazine that:

“I feel like where we're at right now is the best time in my life. I’m not worried about him at all. We have a lot of trust, and I don’t think either of us would do anything to break that. It makes life so easy. He’s such a good guy; he is so down-to-earth, and it’s such a reality check. He is a normal guy, and I just want to chill out and be normal and not get glammed up all the time. He gets it. Sometimes my life can be really intimidating for people, but he allows me to work and do what I’ve gotta do.”

 In her interview Kim also reveals the reason behind her decision to have a televised wedding, which is quite uncommon for celebrities, and states that she wanted to share her special moment with her fans. She tells Marie Claire that:
“I felt like if I didn't show the wedding, it would be upsetting for people who have taken this journey with me.”

Although she didn't address the rumors related to any profit made from her super glamorous wedding that took place in Montecito, California on August 20, by saying 'I don't talk about money', the diva addressed a question that everyone had on their mind when she announced her engagement. Kim told the magazine that:
“We felt like, 'Why wait?'. It's fun to have a partner who understands your life and lets you be you.”

This marriage wasn't Kim Kardashian's first marriage that ended, the reality TV star also wed music producer Damon Thomas when she was just 19 years old, in 2004. Their marriage lasted four years and it seems that Kim had plenty to learn from that marriage, as according to her statement:

“As unhappy as I was, and as happy as I am now not to be in that relationship, I learned so much from it: who I wanted to be, who I never wanted to be – you take all those issues and move on. I learned how to cook and do a lot of marital things. It definitely taught me what being a wife is all about. I think it means taking care of each other's needs and being there for someone unconditionally.”

So, what do you think happened along such a short period of time, that took Kim's wedding to Kris Humphries to a rapid end.

 Photo credit Marie Claire

Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. blondelacquer - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger